Friday, February 05, 2010

greedy greedy...




i really really want a Fujifilm Instax Mini!
Its a mini polaroid camera that takes credit card sized erm...mini polaroids!
always wanted to get one but never managed to have the chance to buy it.

There's two in the market now; one the Mini 7s, and the other the Mini 25[newer one].

thinking which one to get, although the Mini 25 is the newer version but the older one uses AA batteries, which is more convenient! hmmm...

not that i know where I can get them now, cos they seem to be out of stock everywhere I go~




Yenlin has one, and we were already using it during our poly days to take crazy pictures of ourselves. I still have the copies of the pics in my drawer!

I really love the white color! But i think it sorta costs more.


hmm...i don't know how, but i sort of have the impression that there was one polaroid camera that is digital, allowing you to choose the pictures you want to print, and store the rest in a memory card. But til date, I have not been able to find it online!


sorry, Gene baby, for making you ask the shopkeepers for a non-existant product! =P

*

Introducing the Sigma 50mm 1.4!



I want this too......just because. Tee hee!
*


Well, i'm gonna go a-searchin' for my new toys!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

zCube said...

hmmm... 50mm might be too tight for your cropped sensor