Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Latest Purchases

Just a quick update on my latest toys:


1: Diana

Bought Diana when i was I Hongkong recently! The vintage looking camera and the flash caught my eye! I just had to have it! My pictures didn't come out very nice though.....need more practise......but Diana is sooooo cool!!


2: Panasonic Lumix LX3

Finally got what I was wishing for!! Its a great camera that takes really great shots, but not very flattering on me though....i don't look very nice when I take pictures of myself with this.....so my relationship with Lulu [that's my name for it] is not yet as fantastic as me and my Baby [my 450D!], but i'm sure we'll get there eventually!



3: Popcam


Most recent purchase from Dubai. Thought it was cute so despite not knowing the lomo way yet, i bought it! Haven't gave it a name yet cause its still in the box and we haven't been introduced.

yep....am into playing with weird cameras now! its a new hobby. Heehee!



of course, I bought 6 pairs of shoes today; but that's another story. =)

No comments: