Thursday, June 26, 2008

briefing

went for the pre-employment briefing yesterday morning.
they informed me that my three-month notice might be too long and they don't know if they can wait. oh no! what am I going to do then? then they said don't quit from my job first until the official call. so am i supposed to wait til they call then? the worse thing is that if you get rejected then they will send you a letter to let you know.

so i have to wait again...


awww....and i thought it was confirmed.
i guess ite more or less confirmed as there are no more interviews left, but they just need people to start asap.
and i have to wait for a week before they will make the offer.

oh no....should i tender first?



strangely, everyone else is more excited than me.
to me, maybe its like nothing has happened yet, so i'm still quite indifferent.
Maybe i'll start bouncing for joy when i finally sign the letter and get confirmed.



suddenly, i don't want to leave.
im afraid that if i'm not around, no one would miss me.
that i would be forgotten, by my loved ones...


would they?



well.....maybe wait for the call and see how it goes...

No comments: