Monday, January 19, 2009

Latest Toy

I have finally bought what I have been lusting after for a while!

I bought a Canon EOS 450D.

Canon EOS 450D - Features

• 12.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor

• Canon’s EOS Integrated Cleaning System

• 3.5 frames per second • 3.0” LCD with Live View shooting

• 9-point wide-area AF system with f/2.8 cross-type centre point

• Picture Style image processing parameters

• DIGIC III image processor

• Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software1

• Compact and Lightweight body

• Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites


so happy; though the heart still a bit pain.


no more blurred shots with funny coloring; no more pixelated nonsense; no more angry deletion of CMI pics.







excuse me while i make friends with my new toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not a bad choice for starter. Soon you will invest alot on upgrads! welcome to the photography world! hehe